Saturday, August 29, 2009

Parts Procurement Update

It's been a while since my last update, but it's a rainy Saturday here, I'm updating my progress so far.
I've started collecting the various parts needed for this project. Here is what I have and where I got it.

Motherboard/CPU: Zotac Ion from Mobile Computing Solutions

Power Supply: M2-ATX from Mobile Computing Solutions

Power Supply Adaptor: M1/M2/M3 Adaptor from Mobile Computing Solutions

AC/DC Switching Power Adaptor: AC/DC Switching Power Adaptor from Mobile Computing Solutions

Power wiring harness: 6 Pin Wiring Harness from Mobile Computing Solutions

Case: 4th Gen case from Mobile Computing Solutions

HD: 400Gig WD 2.5" Scorpio Blue from Tigerdirect

Sirius: SCC1 + MJS usb adaptor from a guy on mp3car forum

Ram: OCZ Platinum 2gig kit from rbc computing

No comments:

Post a Comment